Have you ever imagined how your product will make a lasting impact? Have you ever considered how simple efforts will give you an ROI that you never expected will come?
We are currently witnessing how the power and influence of technology affect most businesses and companies’ marketing strategies worldwide. According to a study, the emergence of utilizing video is transforming the industry today, the same way photography and the MLS networks did in the 1980s. I will definitely affirm that it is one of the best vehicles to allow realtors, brokers, and agents to showcase their products in a more creative, meaningful, and exciting way. With video, agents can reach not only their own city but also the world. According to the National Association of Realtors, 73% of sellers are inclined to list their properties with those agents who use video in their businesses and transactions.
We cannot deny that video marketing is an active and efficient strategy to close deals and generate potential leads. I have experienced the power and impact of video marketing at Graystone Investment Group as we continue to seek new investors from all over the world. Videos have generated leads that I never expected would come my way.
How Video Marketing Works
Whether you are just starting your business or are an established brand, Video marketing can help you take your business to the next level.
Here are some tips that have worked for me and will work for you:
- Never delete a video. Every video that you make will continue working for you forever.
- Make a channel for personal use and a different channel for your company. Depending on the quality and content of the video you make, whether it is just a short clip or a long informative one, you have the freedom to choose whether you should upload it to your personal or your company channel.
- Work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Keywords are important. If you use the right keywords, it will improve your SEO and allow your video to be found for a long time. This is the best way for your brand to become familiar with your target audience.
- Always include the link to your company channel on every video you upload on your personal channel.
- Make sure that the featured video on your company channel is professional in order to retain credibility.
I can testify that this is a tried and tested strategy. It has given me better leads and generated the highest ROI in terms of marketing. It can do the same for you.
Video Marketing can not only help you sell, but it can also help you save time in explaining things to your clients. With just a minute or two, whether it is an instructional video or a testimonial video, you are giving them a variety of options to know what you can offer.
When I first start making videos, people asked me, “why do you make such videos?” and what I told them is that “it is all about perception.” Making videos for the public is like telling them that you know exactly what you are doing. You are letting them know that you have the means to reach out and do business around the globe.
It is also one of the easiest ways of giving yourself a professional image online. It can increase your online presence and ensure that you are not allowing yourself and your business to be left behind. With every video you make, you are not just showing yourself; you are showcasing effort in general.
Gone are the days that people merely relied on newspapers and signage. Today, they are looking for something new that will make them want to work with you.
Video stays online, and continues to work for you. If you want to launch your product, do not just rely on the small circle around you. Sell your product globally through video. The results will surprise you.