The idea of retiring early is a fantasy for a lot of people. For many, though, it will never come to fruition because they don’t generate enough investment income.
Fortunately, it’s possible to fund your retirement with rental income, and retire earlier than age 65. And best of all, your rental income can continue to fund your retirement lifestyle long after you stop working.
Generate Cash Before You Retire, and During Retirement
Rental properties can generate a considerable amount of extra cash before you retire, and during retirement.
If you choose a well-located rental property, you can produce a generous income every month. Then after the property is paid for, your monthly cash flow will jump significantly.
When structured well and properly timed, rental income can build your retirement nest egg, then fund your retirement for as long as you live.
Professional Property Management is the Key to Success
Real estate investing is like every other type of investing in the sense that there is risk, but with the risk comes the potential for profit.
What is the key to success?
Using a successful property management company to take care of everything from the beginning can decrease your risk and increase your profits.
At Graystone Investment Group, our experience helps our customers increase their profits:
- We locate and negotiate the best deals in town through our contacts in the courthouse and in private banks.
- We finance these deals to our investors up to 80% through private lenders who we’ve partnered up with.
- Our construction crew rehabs the home and gets it ready for tenants (if necessary), even getting the property approved for Section-8. We do this work at rates that are typically 30% lower than the average contractor would charge.
- We work extra hard to have the property occupied within 90 to 120 days.
- We provide top-notch property management and maintenance for the time you own your investment.
- We provide a one-stop-shopping experience for a real estate investor of any background or experience level.
Real Estate Investors: Please fill out and send the online Investor Profile. This will give us a little background, which will give us get a good start meeting your investing goals.
Private Lenders: Please fill out the Private Lender Profile. This will give us a little information that will help us meet your investing goals as a lender.